Bilingual-Customer Service Manager
Are you interested in changing how construction moves?
We are a small team of highly focused, and motivated individuals attacking a $170B market. If the idea of disruption on a massive scale appeals to you, read on!
• Bi-lingual, Spanish and English
• You are a focused problem solver
• You can communicate with the CEO, a product manager, and a dump truck driver all in the span of an hour
• When you find a problem you don’t complain: you get busy with a hypothesis and a solution
• Experience on-boarding new customers, resolving technical, and payment matters
• Experience in developing the systems, processes, and tools to build a world-class CMS department
• Provided training, answer questions and drive any open questions or issues to a successful conclusion
• Proof of managing to a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention
• Bachelors Degree with 3+ years of experience as a senior CSM, or a CSM manager
• A strong desire, and willingness to take ownership of the CSM function, then build, and manage the organization
• Direct experience in account management, customer success or customer service with a SaaS company
• Demonstrated ability for managing multiple, pressing matters; prioritizing and analyzing for root cause
• Prior experience with a rapid growth startup
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (which at Trelar means one-week a month)
• You can use Salesforce, Excel. You can tell us about some apps we should consider
What We Are Building and Who We Are
Trelar is Changing How Construction Moves. We are a network of vocational trucking owner-operators, drivers, contractors, and plant operators revolutionizing the $150B construction vehicle ecosystem through an app-driven marketplace that matches carriers to the contractors who need delivery capacity.
We are well-funded startup founded in 2018 by a seasoned team of executives who have worked for companies that include; Amazon, UShip, Netscape, Gravitant, Intel, and others.
We have signed agreements with producers, and are poised for significant growth.